The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Cat Fun

So my cat, obviously in the mood for the holidays and completely over the Iam's Cat Food thing, decided to jump on our kitchen counter, gnaw through a Zip-Loc baggie, and pull out a Pecan-Doodle to consume during the late night hours. I've heard that chocolate is bad for cats but he seems fine. I think chocolate would be preferable to, say, Scientology. No one wants to own a cat who jumps around like Tom Cruise or blathers about the "evils of psychiatry" like Jenna Elfman or Lisa-Marie Presley. I bet all three of these people lick their crotches, which twice as bad as chocolate is for cats.

Happy End-of-Year and on the 25th, let's all raise a glass for Isaac Newton's birthday, shall we? He'd be 363 this year, that big-haired, physics-inventing freak. Hear hear.

3 Barbaric Yawps:

At 5/1/06 7:09 am, Blogger 01 said...

Great blog, but I'm a nitpicker.

Although Newton was born on the 25th of December 1642 according to the Julian calendar in use at the time, this doesn't correspond to the same date on the Gregorian calendar we use now.

Rather today, the 4th of January, is the 362nd anniversary of his birth.

So happy birthday, Mr Newton!

 
At 5/1/06 7:10 am, Blogger 01 said...

Oops, I meant yesterday the 4th. My bad.

 
At 5/1/06 9:36 am, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

Fair enough and I stand corrected. Thanks for reading!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home