The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Good Days

I was going to post a ranting, raving diatribe (technically a verbal beatdown, but you get the point) about some aspect of alternative health or religion, but I just couldn't get motivated to do it. Life is pretty good these days and there's no real story out there blowing my balls around enough to comment on. Sure Britany is going to be on TV as a guest star and Dr. Phil is going to give love advice to Paula Abdul, but that's just not interesting. Nor is the "I'll do your show if you pump A Million Little Pieces because I have the movie rights" deal thingy that Jennifer Aniston did with Oprah.

Man, James Frey won't be able to get back on Oprah's good side if he shows up with the Pope for a driver and wearing the Queen of England as a cape. Not that I'm a fan of Oprah, but at least she had the guy on to bitch at him.

I'd also like to point out that a diet of chocolate, pepperoni, processed cheese, and Coke - even for just one day - will make you take a shit of such magnitude that it will exit your body, crawl out of the bowl, slap your wife across the face, then put on a cape and fly back to Krypton. Never again shall I eat that particular combination of foodstuffs. Learn from me, my children...

0 Barbaric Yawps:

Post a Comment

<< Home