The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Rev. Fred Phelps is a Huge Queen

I have had it explained to me. It was so obvious once I heard it that it was like the answer to a riddle I just happened to have a mind-block on, then the 8 year-old next to me said the solution out loud. Here it is.

Read along friends. If I may paraphrase the great Bill Hicks:

"Anyone that far to the right is hiding a very deep, dark secret, you do know that, right? I'm an armchair psychologist but anyone that far to the right - you know when Fred Phelps finally dies - he's going to commit suicide first of all in a washtub out back underneath a pecan tree, he's going to slash his wrists and he's gonna write in blood, 'I've been a bad boy' - but you know they're going to find the skins of young children drying in his attic, swarms of horseflies going in and out of the eaves, and on CNN, over and over, his wife going 'I always wondered about Fred's collection of 'man magazines'...."


It just all clicked into place. Sometimes things just make sense.

0 Barbaric Yawps:

Post a Comment

<< Home