The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

South Dakota Abortion and Madonna

Ok, two things. Gov. Mike Rounds of South Dakota signed legislation that bans just about all abortions in that state. Unless the health of the mother is threatened, no abortion for you. Even in the case of rape or incest.

So, Gov., wouldn't you say that the woman's life was in danger while she was being fucking raped? Doesn't that count for something? Some dickless piece of shit drags her into an alley and punches her around a bit, then sticks his Keebler Elf-sized dick in her and happens to get the woman pregnant. You expect this woman to keep that fucking thing?

How about this: we send you to prison where we allow the Aryan Brotherhood to rape you in the shower. Afterwards, you and your bleeding asshole are going to be dragged to a cell where some guy will tattoo a picture of a fetus on your stomach in bright red ink. Now, do you think you should be allowed to go and get that tattoo laser-removed? I don't. Nope - your life is not in danger now, is it? You should have to respect that piece of art for the rest of your life. It's art, Mike! Come on!

I believe that should be the fate of every douchebag man who votes that restricting abortions for women who have been raped and/or had their fuckwad relatives rape them is the right thing to do. Women who vote for this assholic law should have all their money taken away so they can't pay for a trip to Sioux City, and then their daughters get to meet the local motorcycle gang after-hours. Let's see how keen mom is to have child-of-Satan's Minions kicking around the house for the next eighteen years.

People who are that in favor of children have no perspective and no respect for the lives that are already here. Fuck the fetus, save the potential of my wife's life, my daughter's life, my mother's life.

Section II

Quick thing about Madonna here. It's a bit of a slow week, news-wise, but I saw this and have to comment. Apparently, Lourdes asked her mom about the Britney kiss and Mrs. I-Can-Deep-Throat-A-Pop-Bottle said:
"I am the mommy pop star and she (Britney) is the baby pop star. I am kissing her to pass my energy on to her."

Yep. Just to refresh that last bit, it was, "...pass my energy on to her." Well, what sort of energy was that, Madonna? Chemical? Mechanical?

I hate that silly-ass, new-age speak that people like Madonna and Douchepak Chumpra spew all the time. If I hear Douchepak talk about quantum physics as if he understands it one more time, it's gonna be on. Me and him in a charity Ultimate Fighting Championship. Let's see if his $25 brass "healing" bracelet will give him strength.

2 Barbaric Yawps:

At 7/3/06 4:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Mike. Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Thanks! That was an awesome blog. I found you through the Skepchicks. Yep, it's EMK here. Talk to you soon, and keep up the good work.

 
At 7/3/06 4:28 pm, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

Well thank ya kindly! It's nice to have someone reading, let alone appreciating what I ramble on about. To quote Jon Stewart, "No, I applaud *you*."

Thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home