The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Friday, April 14, 2006

I'll Take Door Number Three, Monty

Man, how much of a fuckin' psychotic nutcase is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad? The Iranian President said again that Israel is, "heading toward annihilation".

I've said this before, but how can he not see the irony in his saying that the holocaust never happened, and then in the same breath saying, "The Zionist regime is a rotten, dried tree that will be eliminated by one storm." He wants to "wipe Israel off the map", but of course, no one else ever thought things like that or carried those thoughts out with, say, industrial ovens and/or gas chambers.

There are conflicting reports about Iran's nuclear capabilities: Israel's chief of military intelligence says that Iran could have a bomb within three years. Scott Ritter, on the other hand, says that Iran won't be able to make any nukes for quite some time.

It's weird how Bush and Grumpy and Condie and the other dwarves are talking about the "threat of Iran"; Ahmadinejad (who is, just to reiterate, fuckin' bat-shit insane - please refer to this quote from the linked article where he says, "The last day when I was speaking before the (U.N. General) Assembly, one of our group told me when I started to say, 'In the name of God the Almighty, the Merciful,' he saw a light around me, and I was placed inside this aura and I felt it myself. I felt the atmosphere suddenly change, and for those 27 or 28 minutes the leaders of the world did not blink. When I say they did not bat an eyelid, I am not exaggerating because I was looking at them and they were wrapped...") is talking about his budding nuclear arsenal but, no, really, it's only for "energy"; and Scott Ritter has the only scientific explanation of what the actual situation is and he was correct about there being no WMDs in Iraq - so who to believe?

Well, since Bush and his cohorts could, at this point, most likely fuck up licking a stamp, and Ahmadinejad is loony like a broke crackhead surrounded by dicks and money, I'm betting on Ritter. You know though, I'd almost back an invasion of Iran, but only if it was by Steven Segal and only if they filmed it all. Maybe I'd get lucky and Mr. Reincarnated Lama would infiltrate the Islamic government, kill Mahmoud AND his aura, then do a Mama Cass and choke to death on a tainted, non-kosher vendor-dog.

I'd pay seven bucks to see that movie.

0 Barbaric Yawps:

Post a Comment

<< Home