The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Oh My God! They Censored South Park! You Bastards!

As South Park is wont to do, they recently made an episode talking about Prophet Muhammad and his unholy depiction in other media. Comedy Central, the network that airs the cartoon, decided to not show the image of Muhammad and instead put up a screen at that point of the show saying, "Comedy Central has refused to broadcast an image of Muhammad on their network."

Pardon me, but what a bunch of pussies. You'll show the "Bloody Mary" episode where a statue of the Virgin Mary shoots blood out of her vagina onto the Pope, but you back down when it's a picture of Islam's favorite boy? Blow me, Comedy Central.

And call 9-1-1 but keep the balloons in your pocket, 'cause I'm going to die of not-surprise; William Donohue (the outspoken waste of skin who talks for the Catholic Defamation Everyone Sucks Except People Who Love Pope Benny and Jesus League) piped up and voiced his disapproval. He (wiley douchemonkey that he is) called for Trey and Matt to resign out of principle for being censored. If you'd like to know more about 'ol Billy, check here. He's certifiable.

There was no immediate comment from Trey and Matt, but judging from their efficient handling of Scientology's thetan-police Hubbartrons, I can't wait to see how Donohue is portrayed in an upcoming episode.

Ok, I'm tired and that's all I have for now.

3 Barbaric Yawps:

At 14/4/06 11:54 am, Anonymous Paul said...

Apparently, the black screen shot was actually a part of the show, and as such was a commentary on Comedy Central's position on the debate.

CNN article

 
At 14/4/06 3:32 pm, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

True enough. My comment that Comedy Central's executive is full of pussified douchebags stands though.

 
At 14/4/06 11:10 pm, Anonymous Paul said...

Dear Comedy Central,

You are pussies and douchebags. I know because Mike told me so. Also, because Matt and Trey are the second coming. Well, one of them comes first, and the other comes second, but you can never be sure which one it'll be. Michelle told me that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home