The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

555 - the Movie Area Code of the Beast

Because June is coming up and there are obviously women out there with what we like to call a "bun" in "the oven", I would like to report that some of them are getting nervous.

The next question would be, "why"? and I'm glad you asked (or in urban-speak, "aksed").

It seems that the date June 6, 2006 holds special significance due to its appearance of 6/6/06, being close to the mythical "number of the beast" from Revelation. It also seems that no one cared that anyone born in June of 1966 had a birth month and year of 6/66, which is closer to the actual number due to the lack of the zero. But what do I know?

Can we get over this silly number fixation? They don't mean anything. Really. Imagine the chaos in 1666. Every baby would have had an equal chance of being the AntiChrist, whatever the hell that means.

I'd like to be the antichrist if it meant I could shoot lasers or fire from my eyes. That would be fantastic. Sometimes I hate that I'm a December baby...

2 Barbaric Yawps:

At 7/5/06 2:16 pm, Blogger Chad Lindsay said...

You have that you are a December baby? That is such a Capricorn thing to say Mike...

 
At 7/5/06 5:41 pm, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

Whatever, queer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home