The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Monday, May 22, 2006

It's Not a Bird! Nor a Plane!

There's this happening at Desperado Publishing and I find myself wondering how the hell I missed it.

The reviews are very positive with respect to comics, stating that the writing is awesome and the artwork, "moody and yet perfectly clear". I've never been a huge comic book fan, but I certainly appreciate the genre. I realize that The Atheist is all supernaturaly (as comic books are, what with Superman leaping tall buildings and Wonder Woman flying around in her invisible jet) and thus must be taken as it is, but I'm pretty psyched to check this out.

On the preview pages of issue one, there's a John Edward type fella doing hot readings on a crowd with the aid of the good people in the booth above with the mics and info cards, but things go awry when said "psychic" starts to actually get information from dead peeps. Crrreepy!

Give it a look - might be worth the time.

1 Barbaric Yawps:

At 22/5/06 1:12 pm, Blogger Simon said...

looks good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home