The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Paper Roses, Skanky Daughters

Oh myspace...why do you tempt them so? Children are talking about having sex on the computer. SEX! Who would have thought of that? Well, apparently not Marie Osmond, whose daughters were found to be quite frisky, shall we say? Yes, we shall.

Osmand's 18 year old adopted daughter Jessica, "claims she is a bi-sexual who craves sex 'as many times as possible,'" while her 16-year-old sister Rachael, "describes herself as a 'slut' and a 'whore' in correspondence and opened up about her dreams of having sex with David Bowie".

I'm curious as to how big Marie Osmond's house is and exactly how many people live there. I mean, if there's only four of them (I'm assuming Marie, Jessica, Rachael, and some sort of father figure), do they have one of those big mansions that rich child-stars think they need? My point is, where is the computer (are the computers?) in the house in relation to where the parents are? Rich parents fold when snotty kids say shit like, "Mom, I need a computer in my room!"

Said Marie, "...no matter how protective we think we may have been with our children in the past, we need to become more knowledgeable and even more vigilant". Well, if "more knowledgeable" means, "get off your ass and check out what the fuck your kids are up to every six months or so", I agree. Fabulous parenting.

Is it just me who thinks it's hilarious that Marie Osmond's kids are describing themselves as whores and sluts and bi-sexual nymphos? Oh, that made my Thursday!

8 Barbaric Yawps:

At 25/5/06 8:47 pm, Blogger Paul said...

She said, "two of our children." To me, that implies that she has more. She is a devout Mormon, according to the article, so she may have many dozen children in common with her various sister-wives. Ah, well. You know what they say. The apples never fall far from the tree.

 
At 27/5/06 11:30 pm, Blogger Stardust1954 said...

She has EIGHT children -- five are adopted.

Stephen (b. 1983), Jessica (b. 1987), Rachael (b. 1989),Michael (b. 1991), Brandon (b. 1996), Brianna (b. 1997), Matthew (b.1999) and Abigail (b. 2002).

 
At 28/5/06 8:57 am, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

Well there you go. Eight kids, ya gotta expect that some will go off the rails.

Star, you know just a bit too much about Marie Osmond - I hope you Wikipedia'd her to find that out!

 
At 30/5/06 5:25 pm, Blogger Stardust1954 said...

Star, you know just a bit too much about Marie Osmond - I hope you Wikipedia'd her to find that out!

Actually, I went to IMDb to find out. It should be much to your relief that I have always found the Osmonds to be highly repulsive. :-)

 
At 30/5/06 6:04 pm, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

Ok then. You remain in my cool books. :)

 
At 17/6/06 3:15 am, Anonymous 009mommy said...

You all really don't know anything at all about Marie and her family. The pain she must be feeling for her daughters has a lot more to do with the love she has for them then anything else. Marie is a wonderful person I was lucky enough to meet and become friends with many years ago when at BYU. I have 9 children, 5 that we adopted. So I can not understand people not seeing the good in families that open their homes and hearts up to children in need. What have you done to make this world a better place? When was the last time you felt understanding
or sadness for a familes pain? Didn't your mothers ever tell you "If you can't say something nice about a person don't say anything at all." Or is you life so empty that you can't find anything nice in you and this makes you feel better about yourself. Life is short Remember 9/11/2001? Did you lose any one you loved that day? So many did and we learned just how painful life can be at the hands of other people. Don't we need to help each other now more then ever! My heart hurts for Marie and her family but it hurts for people like you all as well.

 
At 17/6/06 3:16 am, Anonymous 009mommy said...

You all really don't know anything at all about Marie and her family. The pain she must be feeling for her daughters has a lot more to do with the love she has for them then anything else. Marie is a wonderful person I was lucky enough to meet and become friends with many years ago when at BYU. I have 9 children, 5 that we adopted. So I can not understand people not seeing the good in families that open their homes and hearts up to children in need. What have you done to make this world a better place? When was the last time you felt understanding
or sadness for a familes pain? Didn't your mothers ever tell you "If you can't say something nice about a person don't say anything at all." Or is you life so empty that you can't find anything nice in you and this makes you feel better about yourself. Life is short Remember 9/11/2001? Did you lose any one you loved that day? So many did and we learned just how painful life can be at the hands of other people. Don't we need to help each other now more then ever! My heart hurts for Marie and her family but it hurts for people like you all as well.

 
At 18/6/06 2:12 am, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

Let your heart hurt away for me, sugarlips. I comment on what I see, apart from that, I have no stake in what happens to you people. Take your nine kids and go somewhere pleasant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home