The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Monday, June 19, 2006

I Wanna Be...A Macho Man & Scientology Cult Asspicks Catch a Beatdown

I think everyone's happy that the Era of Queer Eye has passed us by. It looks like now we're back to "machosexual" instead of the flamboyant "metrosexual". Excellent - I never got into wearing "product" in my hair. I use shampoo that costs $3 for a litre and a half and I shave in the shower with no cream. I buy my shirts at Winners and when I'm being a nice husband, I buy my wife flowers - not cala lillies with greens and baby's breath, flowers. Maybe that's what I bought her, I don't know...they're flowers and that's all I know.

Maybe that will also mean that it'll be ok to have chest hair again. I never got rid of mine, but perhaps at least now some of the male clothing models in magazines won't look fifteen anymore.

And on a totally different topic, it seems like the douchefucks of crazy ol' Scientology have sent a cease and desist order to the chaps/chickies of YTMND who didn't take too kindly to said letters. They just added more stuff and harsh beatdowns to the cult. If you'd be so kind as to go the link and check out "top rated ytmnd's", you'll see what I mean. The one titled "The Unfunny Truth About Scientology" is just that, so be prepared for some not so pleasant images - but they warn you too.

(thanks to the great Two Percent Co. for the tip off)

4 Barbaric Yawps:

At 19/6/06 9:52 pm, Anonymous Melissa said...

There's nothing wrong with buying a woman calla lilies. (They're my fave.) But they don't need greens and baby's breath. They're elegant all on their own.

:-D

 
At 19/6/06 10:15 pm, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

True true (and I knew they're your fave!). I just generally don't know what the hell flowers are, name wise, aside from pretty.

 
At 20/6/06 8:45 am, Anonymous Melissa said...

3 words...."lovely pink dress"

 
At 20/6/06 10:47 am, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

Hahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home