The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Life's Good - Nothin' Pissin' Me Off

Bit of a case of writer's block happenin'. I'll get back on the horse soon enough. One or two days, tops. Then something's guaranteed to piss me off enough to get riled up about.

Until then, watch George Carlin on MAD TV doing his brilliant Touched By An Atheist bit. It's great, just like everything else he's done.

(the video was removed from YouTube due to "copyright infringement" - apologies and thanks to beepbeepitsme for letting me know)

6 Barbaric Yawps:

At 13/6/06 10:03 pm, Blogger Paul said...

Apparently Carlin and Ann Coulter will both be on Leno tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to that. I just finished typing a comment in another blog whose writer was complaining about mental constipation. I've felt it myself recently as well. Must be a virus or something.

 
At 14/6/06 8:08 am, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

Must be. Glad to hear it's not just me!

I heard about Coulter and Carlin on Tonight and am pretty psyched about seeing that. I'm curious to see if it will blow up or if Carlin will just let her slide into madness alone. He's there to promote the kids movie, after all. Can't be calling names and verbally eviscerating people on national TV.

 
At 14/6/06 5:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about this Mike?
news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=674042006
Any thoughts?

 
At 14/6/06 5:38 pm, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

Oooo...that's a good one. I shall write on that as soon as I get home. You will be "hat-tipped", anonymous!

 
At 14/6/06 8:35 pm, Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

This video is no longer available?

:(

 
At 14/6/06 11:47 pm, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

Well that sucks ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home