The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Ann of Good Fables

I haven't written about Ann Coulter's book Godless yet, and for good reasons. Firstly, when I think about her I sort of vomit a little bit in my mouth. It tastes bad and I have to get a drink to get that acidy nastiness washed away. Secondly, there are people out there far better at plunging their NAS (New Asshole Sticks) into her chest, back, and head, tearing her several more than she needs. Of course PZ has laid the smack down in the form of a challenge to either Coulter herself or to her supporters - oddly it has gone unanswered as yet. Funny....

Today, however, I found this great article via the always fantastic One Good Move. James Downard takes the voodoo doll that is Ann Coulter and beats it with a shovel full of fire ants. It's not like everyone didn't know that Coulter's book was full of misquotes, outright falsehoods, lame ad hominums that a third-rate comic at 2am could outwrite, and a lack of understanding that would make a self-abusive retard donate his helmet to her. Boy, it is nice to read someone completely take her apart; I only wish someone would do it on TV where all could watch that hateful non-comprehending dumbass squirm around for 10 minutes.

I look forward to the Part II: Coulter vs. Paleontology!

2 Barbaric Yawps:

At 13/7/06 3:13 am, Anonymous Jim Downard said...

Glad you liked Part I on Coulter. Part II is posted at Talk Reason.org (and at Panda's Thumb) already, and in a week or so Part III should be up. I will be examining all of Coulter's antievolution claims in as many parts as are required. Enjoy!

RJDownard@aol.com

 
At 25/7/06 11:04 am, Blogger Technodreamerboy said...

Umm..isn't it ad hominem? Or was that an intentional joke that just went over my head?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home