The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Coulter: Hello? Hello....? Dammit....

Goddamn do I love Adam Carolla.

Here's the transcript of what happened. (from Crooks and Liars)

ADAM CAROLLA: Ann Coulter, who was suppose to be on the show about an hour and a half ago, is now on the phone, as well. Ann?

ANN COULTER: Hello.

CAROLLA: Hi Ann. You’re late, babydoll.

COULTER: Uh, somebody gave me the wrong number.

CAROLLA: Mmm… how did you get the right number? Just dialed randomly — eventually got to our show? (Laughter in background)

COULTER: Um, no. My publicist e-mailed it to me, I guess, after checking with you.

CAROLLA: Ahh, I see.

COULTER: But I am really tight on time right now because I already had a —

CAROLLA: Alright, well, get lost.


After Adam was asked if he actually just hung up on Ann Coulter, he said, "I'm tight on time too, and I don't have time for bitches." One of his associates in the background said, "That was the only interview with Ann Coulter that she didn't say something offensive."

If everyone treated her with the same level of disinterest she seems to have for normal, rational discourse and just cut her off when she acts like a fucking cow, she wouldn't be anywhere near the level of "celebrity" she seems to be.

Thanks to PZ for the post.

3 Barbaric Yawps:

At 9/7/06 6:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coulter totally deserved it. Did you hear Henry Rollins' love letter to her from onegoodmove? That was hilarious! Has that piece on Ann Coulter taking on paleontology come through yet?

 
At 9/7/06 7:44 pm, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

Rollins' letter was fantastic! I dig that guy right to China - his spoken word albums are great. I haven't seen the paleontology bit yet, but I'm certainly looking forward to it!

 
At 9/7/06 10:45 pm, Anonymous modusoperandi said...

I hate to sound like a fanboy, but Adam Carolla doesn't get nearly the credit that he deserves. His morning radio show is mostly good (which is the opposite of most radio).
This is especially odd coming from me as is despised "the Man Show".

I almost wished that I was stuck in traffic that morning as the last thing I heard before I shut the car off was, "Ann Coulter will be calling in...". Sigh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home