The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Why Now?

You know what pisses me off more than anything right now? I realize that this is silly, but it gets my goat. Gene Simmons has a new TV show. Seriously, to quote the great Bill Hicks, "you don't have enough money, you fuckin' whore?"
Dog Gene
Why now? Just like goddamn Ozzy, now that they're old and no one gives a fuck anymore and they're too old and fucked up and avec family and stuff to be any fun, NOW they decide to share their lives. Great. I get to see some old rich guy hang out and be out of touch. Magic.

Want to impress me? Do a behind the scenes show with friggin' Justin Timberlake (just kidding). Even a show on AC/DC would rock ten times harder than anything to do with Gene now. The time for a KISS behind the scenes was the late '70s, not the 0's.

I know it's a small thing, but it's annoying to me. I never watched The Osbournes and I won't watch this.

1 Barbaric Yawps:

At 16/8/06 11:07 am, Blogger Hans Derycke said...

I blame the ever-expanding universe of cable and satellite channels. The more channels, the more content is needed, but the smaller the audience per channel. So the content must be produced ever more cheaply, which of course means that fewer people watch,...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home