The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

"I'll Show My Work, Give Me A Fuckin' Etch-A-Sketch..."

"I'm tired of this back-slapping 'aren't humanity neat?' bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay?" Bill Hicks

I have just about officially lost hope for our species after reading an article in the Toronto Star today (I realize that link doesn't go to the Star, but it's the same article) telling of a woman who got into a fight with her boyfriend and decided to use her four week old infant as a fucking Louisville Slugger to bash his head. Fortunately the kid lived and has only a skull fracture and intercranial bleeding for his trouble.

The authorities removed four other kids from this psycho's care as well as the injured infant and have pressed charges of aggravated assault, reckless endangerment, and simple assault. I'd also like to charge her with being, officially, the worst mother in the history of the world and the one who brought about the demise of our entire culture. Perhaps the coming of the Apocolypse, Now.

Anytime anyone says we're fantastic, I'm going to remind them of this woman, Chytoria Graham. I tend to agree for the most part with Mr. Hicks up there. We have our moments of being cool and everything, but generally we suck ass.

I'm going to have a brew and watch something pointless on TV.

3 Barbaric Yawps:

At 11/10/06 8:51 am, Blogger Candice said...

It's interesting how the argument that she didn't know what she was doing is used as some sort of excuse. I dunno, that kind of makes it seem even worse to me!

 
At 11/10/06 9:13 am, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

I know, eh? "Geez, I didn't realize I was holding my four week old kid, I was just so mad I wanted to hit my boyfriend with something and the object in my arms was the closest thing." She's worse than useless.

Thanks for reading!

 
At 11/10/06 10:43 am, Blogger Hans Derycke said...

Chytoria?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home