The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Douchepak Chumpra Rides Aga....Oh Who The Fuck Cares?

Douchepak Chumpra has a new rant up over at HuffPo, but I can't even bring myself to rebutt any more of his stupid-ass, old, already-been-done "arguments". He takes a reaming in the comments from pretty much everyone. Reading those are a more effective use of time than reading his tripe.

How many times do you have to tell a new-age "guru" that evolution isn't random?

Until he gets wins a Nobel Prize in physics.

4 Barbaric Yawps:

At 26/11/06 6:57 pm, Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

Natural selection SELECTS. He must have missed that part.

 
At 26/11/06 6:58 pm, Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

Oh my, what big horns you have. (said in her best little red riding voice)

 
At 26/11/06 7:29 pm, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

All the better to...um...I probably shouldn't finish that thought.

But thanks for noticing :)

 
At 27/11/06 10:12 am, Anonymous Melissa said...

I have no idea how Chopra managed to finish medical school. I really don't. How can you get certified as a doctor without any basis of understanding of biology OR chemistry? It makes my brain explode. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA::paaf::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home