The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Men Get a Hard-On, Women Get a Wide-On: It's All For World Peace

I just read that a couple in California want you to come. Well, actually, cum - for peace.

They are saying that everyone should, on December 22, stay home and either fuck or get off while thinking about world peace. Paul Reffell, the male half of the couple, was quoted as saying, "'The orgasm gives out an incredible feeling of peace during it and after it...your mind is like a blank. It's like a meditative state. And mass meditations have been shown to make a change."

First off, I don't think I could even get a hard-on while thinking about world peace. It's just not sexy to me. "Oh yeah, give that starving African some food...fuck yeah, UN rations...put down those guns, big boy...stop kidnapping and murdering journalists and civilians...that's so fucking hot! I'm almost there! Yes!"

Jesus-fuck-a-monkey...that's so unsexy I think my femur just went limp.

Donna Sheehan (no, nothing to do with Cindy) once got 50 women together to get naked and spell out the word "peace". You know, if anything is going to make the psychotic and fundamental religious weirdos of the world calm down and think about peace, it's a bunch of naked women lying around in public. Crazed Islamic warriors love that sort of thing. Doesn't make them think about killing us at all.

Also, call me a skeptic, but I don't think that mass meditation will have any effect towards world peace. Not even 6000 liters of cum will really do anything productive towards ending the conflict in Iraq or to get Israli and Arab leaders to sit and have a social cup of tea. When I looked up "mass meditation", I didn't find any study that showed a significant effect. I did find an article from February of this year that told of a Swami who organized 3000 school children to meditate for world peace. How well do you think that worked out? Ever try to get 3000 kids to do anything together? Good fucking luck. And I notice that there's no real change in the state of the world...so thanks for nothing.

I'm sure meditation makes you feel good and calm down. It seems to me to be much like a good massage, only the solo version. Actually, since you should be able to feel good regardless of the intent, have yourself a great fuck or a fabulous jerk/rub off on December 22. What's the worst that could happen? Well, I suppose everyone in the western world would be home fucking and the terrorists will attack like goddamn Red Dawn, catching us, literally, with our pants down.

But come on, is there any better way to go?

2 Barbaric Yawps:

At 22/11/06 12:49 pm, Blogger Orac said...

"What's the worst that could happen?"

Well, as I pointed out, rates of sexually transmitted diseases could have a spike a few days after the event. ;-)

 
At 24/11/06 2:20 am, Blogger Thursday said...

Hey, now!

That's my birthday, and I'll spend it however I want, thank you very much!

So where can I get a copy of this, er, request...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home