The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Annus Miribil...Well Not So Much, Actually

Today marks the end of my "annus miribilis" - ok, that's a tad bit of an overstatement. All this day notes is the one year anniversary of ye 'ol Weekly Skeptic Rant. I want to thank everyone who happened by during the last 12 months, everyone who left comments, everyone who lurked, and everyone who told me off or corrected my stupid errors. I never thought I'd be closing fast on 30,000 hits (that's a little over 80 per day (!), by my calculations), that is WAY past what I thought would happen and my heartfelt thanks to you all.

6 Barbaric Yawps:

At 1/12/06 3:43 pm, Blogger Ralph said...

Mike, although I am an infrequent poster I read your blog all the time and look forward to every new rant, so, without getting too mushy I'll just say , No, Mike,I should Thank you.

 
At 1/12/06 7:27 pm, Anonymous ATM said...

Congratulations on one revolution around the sun filled with rants! May they continue for some time to come.

 
At 3/12/06 7:27 am, Anonymous Sean Kehoe said...

Congratulations Mike. It's great site you're running, keep up the good work.

 
At 7/12/06 12:44 am, Anonymous Melissa said...

I really do love your blog. It's on my toolbar. Keep it up!

 
At 11/12/06 1:48 pm, Anonymous lthuedk said...

May Annus Hannity bless you on their new Fox show.

http://www.light-to-dark.com/annus_hannity.html

 
At 11/12/06 9:48 pm, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

Fuck man, those prints are great! I also love the Chertoff with Bush flying out of his head. Fantastic! Thanks for stopping in to my site!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home