The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Inside the Atheist Studio

As a tribute to Inside the Actors Studio and its 10 years, I decided to answer Bernard Pivot's Questionnaire. Feel free to do so yourself - I'd be interested in the answers from the godless set.

1. What is your favorite word? Benevolence.
2. What is your least favorite word? Irregardless.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Intellectual quickness.
4. What turns you off? Blind obedience.
5. What is your favorite curse word? Fuck.
6. What sound or noise do you love? Either laughter or orgasm...or both.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? My alarm clock.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Surgeon.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Military.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "I'm sorry."

2 Barbaric Yawps:

At 18/12/06 1:17 am, Blogger Bruce said...

I like your answers, but I would change a few:

7. What sound or noise do you hate? GUM CHEWING

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? ROCK STAR (guitar)

I'd change your answer to 10 slightly:

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "I'd like to personally apologize to you for the actions of my followers. Don't worry, they won't be bothering you up here anymore."

And yeah, irregardless bugs the hell out of me too.

 
At 18/12/06 3:52 pm, Blogger King Aardvark said...

I've posted mine at my blog. An excerpt:

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "The stripper factory is right over here..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home