The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Two Tests

I just took two tests - no, nothing important, just those stupid-ass online testy/quizzy things. The first one I found through Orac over at Respectful Insolence and the other one was in the comments at PZ's daughter's blog by way of Sean at Cosmic Variance. Whew, that's enough links for now. I think I sprained my "shift" finger. I'm going to have some noodles now, but just so everyone knows, I am both a "Rock Star" for knowing a ton about classic rock (I scored 98%) and I am also a "Crackpot" for being, apparently, an arrogant, dickish, hated, and overall fucking assholic waste of grey matter.

Or so they say. I say fuck them. Feel free to agree or disagree.

0 Barbaric Yawps:

Post a Comment

<< Home