The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Literary, Am I (and apparently similar to Yoda)

Via Sandwalk...



Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence



You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.

An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.

You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.

A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.



You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.

4 Barbaric Yawps:

At 25/2/07 8:48 pm, Anonymous Melissa said...

I got the same thing!!

 
At 25/2/07 9:28 pm, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

We're still sharing a brain. Go figger!

 
At 26/2/07 10:25 am, Blogger Hans Derycke said...

Me too. Of course, I'm neither a poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.

Apparently, I'm wasting my life.

 
At 26/2/07 12:32 pm, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

My only writing now is here on this blog and my teaching days are behind me - I think. Massage therapy isn't really condusive to being literary unless I do fantastic shoulder-use reports for insurance companies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home