The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Shmuley Blames Us

Rabbi Shmuley Boteach says that it is us who killed Anna Nicole Smith. Seriously. Because we payed attention to her when she acted like a dumbass and married a guy who was in his late hundreds and took drugs and...well, acted like a retard.

Boteach says, "I believe that Anna Nicole Smith, for all her treasure and fame, led a miserable life that was wracked with heartache." Yeah, that was painfully obvious. Anything else that your trained eye sees? "If she had married an appropriate husband and had well-adjusted children, she would not be on the tabloids radar. So instead she chose to make her life into a circus of the absurd, so desperate was she for attention."

This reminds me of a bit that Chris Rock did where he says that the world needs strippers. The only thing is, I don't want my daughter being one. Smith asked to be a focus for the shitstorm that hit her in the tits. She went after it and she got it. It has nothing to do with me or you that we watched for a bit. If someone lights themself on fire to be a roadside attraction, that's their business - and if I stop to watch I'm still ok with myself, morally speaking.

"And even the most narcissistic celebrity is still a child of G-d." Yeah, if you buy into that shit, which a lot of us don't. Some people are just train-wrecks of need, and we'll always be rubberneckers for that.

0 Barbaric Yawps:

Post a Comment

<< Home