The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Friday, February 16, 2007

A Tribute to Tim Hardaway

A recent article quoted basketball star Tim Hardaway saying that he "hates homosexuals". Actually, he said:
"You know, I hate gay people, so I let it be known. I don't like gay people and I don't like to be around gay people...I'm homophobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States."

So in tribute to Tim's hate, in honor of his truly archaic, jock, asshole attitude, here it is - the video of the day from Samwell:

Enjoy your day. Tim Hardaway can enjoy being banned from NBA All-Star Weekend (not that I agree with banning him - he's allowed to be a bigoted retard - but the NBA is a private organization, hence, he's out).

3 Barbaric Yawps:

At 16/2/07 10:29 am, Blogger Hans Derycke said...

Should we start a "Tim Hardaway Coming Out Watch"? Because that's how these things always seem to end, don't they.

 
At 16/2/07 10:34 am, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

How true is that, eh? Geez - it seems every hateful asshat who rants against gays eventually says, "Yeah, I've been with a dude...while smoking meth."

I'm calling a year and four months. We can start a pool.

 
At 16/2/07 8:14 pm, Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

I guess that told him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home