The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Bono Meets God...With Sexy Results

So take a look at this sign I saw outside a church in my town:
Bono Knows God
Can anyone figure out what the hell this actually means? Is Bono saying that he is going to tell people what God's up to? Is the preacher going to tell people that God is having sex with Bono? I can't wrap my head around that at all.

I know Bono is a big ol' Irish Catholic boy, he's met with the Poop (sorry, "Pope"), and he was short-listed to head up the World Bank...not that that has anything to do with anything. So...does he get a hotline to Heaven? That's gotta be a hell of a switchboard.

2 Barbaric Yawps:

At 16/3/07 9:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe they mean "Pro bono"?

"God's gift is free", and all that junk?

 
At 16/3/07 11:04 am, Blogger Hans said...

God's gift is free.. in exchange for a 10% tithe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home