The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Only 34%

I am nerdier than 34% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!
I've never been that into Star Trek, I've never played Dungeons & Dragons in my life, and I only know enough about computers to allow me to communicate with friends and foes via email (and manage this blog). I like violent sports, drinking beer with my buddies, and a good science book. Thirty four percent nerd, indeed.

via Sandwalk

5 Barbaric Yawps:

At 18/3/07 2:22 pm, Blogger ynot said...

61

blogger refused to accept the html generated by Nerd Test :-(

 
At 18/3/07 6:46 pm, Blogger Louie said...

Man, I beat you mofos - I scored 94 Supreme Nerd!!

F*ck yeah!!

 
At 19/3/07 8:50 am, Blogger King Aardvark said...

I was an 80 when I did this test back in September. I remember seeing it on PZ's blog and a lot of people complained that it was disproportionately skewed to older computer types. I tried it again and I scored 90 just because I got a new kick-ass computer to replace my 7 year old P.O.S.

 
At 20/3/07 2:58 pm, Anonymous Sean Kehoe said...

56. I need to install Minix and get my score up a bit.

 
At 31/3/07 10:07 am, Anonymous bPer said...

Hey, louie, you poseur, I scored 99% "All hail the monstrous nerd. You are by far the SUPREME NERD GOD!!!"

I think there must be a problem with that quiz. I am at most a moderate nerd. I'm writing this on a Windows machine, after all. Then again, I'm only using Windows because I can't stand that not-ready-for-prime-time OS they offered as an alternative - Unix.

I suspect that if you want to up your score, make sure you choose COBOL in the "not a programming language" question. That's an old programming joke. The real answer, according to my profs in the '70s, is "assembler", but no true nerd would pass up an opportunity to diss COBOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home