The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Friday, March 09, 2007

What Are These "Polar Bears" You Speak Of?

It seems that because the polar ice is melting due in large part to human-generated emissions, polar bears are having to swim for much much longer times to get to new ice floes to hunt seals. They have to swim for so long in some cases that they're drowning. Scientists in that region, however have been instructed that anyone speaking on the topic must be someone who, "understands the administration's position on climate change, polar bears, and sea ice and will not be speaking on or responding to these issues."

Looks like James Hanson's complaints all over again. Those Bush douchebags have their agendas and far be it for science to let them in on a little new knowledge. Jesus is coming and the Rapture is on its way, don'tcha know?

So little hope....

6 Barbaric Yawps:

At 9/3/07 10:32 am, Blogger Secret Rapture said...

My inaugural address at the Great White Throne Judgment of the Dead, after I have raptured out billions! The Secret Rapture soon, by my hand!
Read My Inaugural Address
At = http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/spaceman

 
At 9/3/07 2:35 pm, Blogger Rev. BigDumbChimp said...

whoa

 
At 9/3/07 6:26 pm, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

Ok, "secret rapture" aka "Alvin", you're a bit of a nutbag. Thanks for reading and all - if you did, indeed, bother to read what I wrote - but the whole "I'm a spaceman alien overlord" thing is a little fucking weird. Seriously.

 
At 9/3/07 6:54 pm, Blogger Sacred Slut said...

This kind of thing is one of the reasons atheists get so angry. It's hard to believe you would support the administration's stupid policies unless you thought you were checking out of the planet's problems shortly anyway. I ranted about this on my blog post Jesus Ain't Gonna Clean Up Your Mess.
http://templewhore.blogspot.com/2007/03/jesus-aint-gonna-clean-up-your-mess.html

 
At 10/3/07 11:44 am, Blogger Secret Rapture said...

I did read it and agreed with it.
I am indeed a far out Space Cadet!
Within months, if not years, by my hand, we will be in the post apocalyptic world of 'Jericho' on TV! Stay tuned!

 
At 10/3/07 3:39 pm, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

Well hell, friend, just let me know before the whole "apocolypse" thing gets underway so I can hit the beer store and charge the camera batteries. Enjoy the weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home