The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Beyoncé and Shakira Have Boobs and Ass!

I was watching the new video by Beyoncé featuring Shakira today. I didn't even know that she had a new song, that's how out of the loop I am with respect to pop music. So it's called Beautiful Liar and it is filled with images of Beyoncé and Shakira writhing around and sticking their asses out.

Now you'd think I'd be all, "Yeah, that's great!", but I'm not. Maybe I'm getting old or something, but all I could think while watching it was, "Ok, I get it, you think you're hot. You have tits and ass. Fabulous. Now what the fuck are you trying to say"? I've seen enough naked women to know that Beyoncé doesn't have anything under that tight dress that would shock me (minus the ever-present possibility of a large penis tucked away back there), but isn't there any sort of desire by people like her, Fergie, or Shakira to, I don't know, maybe have some sort of message other than, "Use your tits to attract boys!"

Fuck I'm old....

5 Barbaric Yawps:

At 5/4/07 1:41 pm, Blogger King Aardvark said...

Personally, I've always been able to compartmentalize my "wooooooo! Boooooobs!" response from my "Man, this stuff is vacuous shit" response. It's disappointing that so frequently you can't get boobs and substance, but I've learned to live with one or the other. It's all part of the complex mosiac we call life.

 
At 9/4/07 9:04 pm, Anonymous Melissa said...

If I had a girl-band, I would so totally call it Boobs And Substance!

 
At 10/4/07 12:39 am, Blogger Corbie said...

Nah, you're not old. You've just hit middle-age...that time in your life where you can (at least, sort of) ignore your hormones and ask, "What the *fuck* are you people on about?" when you listen to tunes.

 
At 13/4/07 10:19 am, Anonymous RoxyKitty said...

melissa...that rocks! you must do that! i'll be your first groupie! (because i can't sing or dance or play instruments, read music, keep any sort of rhythm...etc.)

 
At 17/4/08 9:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. People trying to impress others. Seems very prevalent. I don't think you are old but rather just grown up, mature as opposed to an adolescent.

With regards to Shakira, she really doesn't have boobs to show off. She was so much more attractive years ago with her natural dark hair and fuller figure before she dyed her hair and lost much weight to try and appease the general public.

Huge Tits Fucked

 

Post a Comment

<< Home