The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My Troll-Whore Hates Me

Well it seems that Michael Gormley (aka: mickjames44@yahoo.com.au) has come to the end of his novelty with me. Damn him and his fickle fondness for freakshowing like a fucking fruitcake (enjoy that little alliteration, did you?)

Over at Sandwalk, Michael (or his gay-sex, crystal meth buddy "Patrick") posted almost the exact same comment as he did here on my site. So I decided to call him on his cheating ways by saying:
Aw, "Patrick"...I thought you were my crazy Christian troll. Man, then I come to find you've been over here, all unfaithful in your craziness, trying to snatch the atheism away from someone else.

You're a cheating bitch.

To which he immediately replied:
Patrick said...
Re: BigHeathenMike

You're a cheating bitch.

Luke 20: 16 – 18
He shall come and destroy these husbandmen, and shall give the vineyard to others. And when they heard [it], they said, God forbid.
And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?
Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Are you a POWDER PUFF, MIKE?

Peace Be With You
Patrick

So now I know for sure that Michael/Patrick are the same person, possibly with a weird same-gender identity disorder or something, and that he's more than a little unstable (he's going to grind me into powder, he's wishing me "peace"...he loves me, he hates me...). Mainly because when I called him a "cheating bitch", he came right back and accused me of being the same. How can I cheat on him? He was MY insane Christian, bible-quoting dumbass! I didn't go around talking up the commenters on Bill Dembski's blog, did I? Noooo.

Of course, the little troll-whore was also over in the comments at Thoughts in a Haystack, saying the exact same things AGAIN! The nerve. Did he think I wouldn't find out?!

So he finally sent me a short note that just said, "COWARD" in scary red letters. It was on an even scarier (I'd go so far as to call it "horrifying") yellow background. The worst part...and I'm almost shaking in my booties here...is that the subject line of the email said...oh man, it was frightening... said "a present" Yeah. Scary.

Who wants THAT present?! I guess I should take Jebus as my personal trainer. Maybe he can help me lose the love handles.

4 Barbaric Yawps:

At 3/4/07 10:59 pm, Anonymous mel said...

Hey Mike, just dropping-bye to introduce myself. Thanks for making hell an entertaining place.

As for mickey the crazy aussie cowboy--easy come, easy go. Fuck 'em for a dime a dozen.

It is pretty damn entertaining though ... these jeebus freaks who think they're condescending to minister among the godless. But really just going around all shit-faced and making a mockery of that mockery know as religion.

Here's to more Troll-Whores ... the atheist's best friend.

 
At 4/4/07 9:00 am, Blogger Rev. BigDumbChimp said...

On this week where we celebrate a great anniversary in human history I think you two should get along.


I'm of course speaking of Sunday.


You know the anniversary of Hammering Hank Aaron breaking Babe Ruth's home run record in 1974.

 
At 20/7/07 12:44 am, Anonymous Brad said...

So Michael sent me an email saying that I'm an Agent of Satan. Me and all people who are in any 12-step program. So I told him to stop, then I get an email from "Michelle" telling me more psychotic bullshit.

I'm glad I'm not alone :-)

Brad :-)

 
At 8/1/08 10:56 am, Blogger MICKY said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home