The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hitchens Bitch-Slaps the Dead Falwell...And It's Soooo Good

Not to be a PZ chaser yet again, but I saw this clip over at his site and because I did the (undoubtedly) overly nice R.I.P on Falwell earlier, I thought I'd throw this up here because I just got my copy of God is not Great and because it is great how Hitchens just doesn't give a fuck about anyone. Love that quality in a person. Enjoy.

3 Barbaric Yawps:

At 17/5/07 8:34 am, Blogger vjack said...

Wow! That was great. Man, I'm glad I watched that. I think I'll be in a good mood for the rest of the day (fortunately, it doesn't take much). Thanks for posting that.

 
At 18/5/07 9:42 am, Blogger tina said...

Yep, thanks!

 
At 19/5/07 12:01 pm, Blogger Fiery Ewok said...

Hitchens defintely dominated that interview! The guy conducting the interview only asked about 3 questions, tried several times for more or redirects and Hitchens just kept going.

I get the feeling Hitchens could have talked for hours about why Falwell was a bad man and actually was challenged to condense it down into a 4 minute sound-bite.

Did anyone else notice how Hitchens seemed to pause before he called Falwell a "man" and almost couldn't bring himself to give Falwell the "dignity" of the term?

Thanks for posting it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home