The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Only Time I'll Be Called "Scientific"

You scored as Scientific Atheist, These guys rule. I'm not one of them myself, although I play one online. They know the rules of debate, the Laws of Thermodynamics, and can explain evolution in fifty words or less. More concerned with how things ARE than how they should be, these are the people who will bring us into the future.

Scientific Atheist

83%

Spiritual Atheist

58%

Agnostic

58%

Militant Atheist

33%

Apathetic Atheist

33%

Angry Atheist

33%

Theist

17%

What kind of atheist are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

6 Barbaric Yawps:

At 23/5/07 8:48 pm, Anonymous Paul T. said...

I scored 100% scientific atheist, I was shooting for angry athest but I must be too rational.

 
At 24/5/07 4:04 pm, Blogger King Aardvark said...

I got 100% scientific atheist too. Mike, I'm disappointed in you. Only 33% angry atheist? Tsk, tsk ;-)

 
At 24/5/07 4:53 pm, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

I know! What the fuck is up with that!? I'm all about the anger. Maybe I had just eaten a cheeseburger before I took the test and was pretty chilled or something. Cheeseburgers make me happy, so that may have played a role.

 
At 25/5/07 10:50 am, Blogger tina said...

Hilarious! It must be easy to make you happy if a cheeseburger does!

 
At 25/5/07 1:02 pm, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

It's shockingly easy to make me happy. Cheeseburgers, a nice cool breeze when I'm hot, a blo-pop (cherry, please), or maybe an old Simpsons episode that by some freak of nature I missed in its original running.

 
At 7/6/07 4:05 pm, Anonymous Sean Kehoe said...

92% scientific but only 50% angry. That pisses me off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home