The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sheer Shit

I am reminded of a line from one of my favorite comics, Patton Oswalt, who said, "I wonder what they won't do a reality show about? I wonder when a producer will say, 'Yeah, let's not bother filming that.'"

I wonder the same thing now that Bravo has a reality competition show about fucking hairdressing. Yeah, you read that correctly. Here I thought that the Food Network had the lamest reality show with Top Chef (and I love cooking), then I saw part of an episode of Beauty and the Geek and my head almost melted from the vapidity in front of me; but then I saw just the commercial for Shear Genius and my mouth gaped, my soul (or the reasonable hand-drawn facsimile thereof) withered, and my heart of hearts knew this was the winner. The winner of the shit-trophy that is the Worst Reality Show Ever.

Unless next season someone finds a way to make massage therapy into a fucking competitive show ("I can out-effleurage anyone in this motherfucker! You can put some lotion on that and rub it in, bitches!), this is it.

2 Barbaric Yawps:

At 30/5/07 10:57 am, Blogger Rev. BigDumbChimp said...

When are the reality shows about drunk fat balding atheists coming out?

I would so win that damn thing.

 
At 30/5/07 9:51 pm, Blogger tina said...

I am sitting here laughing my ass off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home