The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Gisele Bundchen to Pope - "Suck It."

I think I've found a "supermodel" I can stand behind...and not stare at her bathing suit area. Gisele Bundchen stepped up for women in Brazil recently, telling the Vatican to stick their "no condoms/no abortion" policy up under Pope Benny's dress and into his never-fingered a-hole.

She was quoted as saying, "If she thinks she doesn't have the money or the emotional condition to raise a child, why should she give birth?", in response to a question about abortion. I never thought "supermodels" were good for much other than giving young women unrealistic standards to try to live up to and fail miserably, bestowing in them a sense of self-loathing that gives us men an opening to compliment and possibly enjoy several nights of lustful writhing - much against the Pope's wishes.

At least Ms. Bundchen has opened my eyes to see more than her...well...more than this:Pope Benny Stained His Blue Dress

4 Barbaric Yawps:

At 7/6/07 12:15 am, Blogger Rev. BigDumbChimp said...

...and not stare at her bathing suit area.

Uh huh.....sure......

 
At 11/6/07 7:13 am, Blogger vjack said...

Yeah, I agree with her too, but I make no promises about not staring.

 
At 15/6/07 11:46 pm, Anonymous Freelancer said...

wow, Mike, You've probably picked out the most unattractive picture of a supermodel ever.

I mean, my girlfriend's ass is great, and I know that Gisele's ass is better (how could it not), but this pic makes hers look like any woman on the street.

This is way off topic, I know, but if you're gonna choose righteous ass, then you'd best be sure to represent it respectively. (ie, don't take the first result of a google image search)

try this one
http://wallpapers.skins.be/gisele-bundchen/gisele-bundchen-1024x768-18173.jpg

 
At 16/6/07 9:28 am, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

Freelancer:
Fair enough. That pic *is* better than the one I chose. Point taken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home