The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Quick Note

Hello all. It's been a week since my last post and I've got a few new ones in the works. I have been a bit busy of late - heading to Halifax for the weekend for a wedding and also have been feverishly trying to get some good pictures of myself (I have luckily been chosen to be in the '08 Skepdude calendar). These things have averted my attention from the literary flogging I am going to lay on the Vatican (fucking 10 Commandments for Driving?!), Pakistan's militant retards (freaking out in response to Salmon Rushdie's being knighted in Britain...because their little feelings got hurt by a book a couple decades ago), and Paris Hilton finding God in jail.

No, I'm not going to actually waste space on Paris, but it made me laugh. I'll be back very soon to bitch and moan and waste your time with foul ravings from a foaming mouth. Stay tuned. Oh, and go see the new Skeptic's Circle!

6 Barbaric Yawps:

At 21/6/07 5:38 pm, Blogger VoteForOther said...

That's all Mike? Surely you'll have something to say about Preston Manning trying to take on Richard Dawkins.

http://richarddawkins.net/article,1312,n,n

 
At 22/6/07 8:49 am, Blogger King Aardvark said...

What?!!! Preston Manning?

Oh man, I just read that article you linked to. Hilarious, but brain-hurting in how lame and misguided it is.

Fuck, is it too much to ask to have a politician who actually understands science?

Anyway, congrats Mike on getting into the skepdudes calandar. I'll avoid looking at that, btw. ;-)

 
At 22/6/07 10:27 am, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

Yeah, you might be better off with the Skep*chicks* calendar. No dude needs to see me all scantily clad. That's just not right.

voteforother - thanks for the article...I shall comment after the wedding I'm attending!

 
At 22/6/07 9:33 pm, Blogger tina said...

lol!

 
At 25/6/07 10:09 am, Blogger Rev. BigDumbChimp said...

Mike, what did you think of the fights this past weekend?

I call LAME. Although I was glad that pompous windbag manny had his shoulder separated.

 
At 25/6/07 10:57 am, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

Yeah, the shoulder separation was good, but he was winning until that happened. I'm not a fan of Manny, but the little fucker's tough. Gray was out goddamn cold after that slam too, regardless of what he said to Rogan. It did suck to have it a no-contest though.

I liked that Penn beat Pulver. Never liked Jens much, but both were pretty damn classy after the match.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home