The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Back From Fishing...Bush Still a Dickless Piece of Shit

I was away for the Canada Day weekend. Almost caught a MONSTER muskie on the Saugeen river - I know 99.9% of the people who will eventually read this have no fucking idea what a muskie is, or where the Saugeen river is, but trust me when I say it's a great place and it can be a goddamn huge fish. But it got away so I'm just an asshole with a story.

I'll write more this week, but for now, Bush is still a bigger asshole than I could ever dream of being. Ever.

6 Barbaric Yawps:

At 3/7/07 12:55 am, Blogger Hans Derycke said...

This title is the best summary of the Libby pardon yet. I think I'll use it as the hook on which to hang a post about it.

 
At 3/7/07 8:15 am, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

By all means, my friend. Hang away.

 
At 3/7/07 5:11 pm, Blogger Maggie Rosethorn said...

Muskie. Oh my god. They are hard to catch, and they can be huge. I remember the first time I saw one, I called it a baby whale (OK, I was 7 at the time. What did I know?) However, I don't know where the Saugeen River is. My Canada knowledge is limited to Ontario, and the Waterloo/Kitchener area at that.

 
At 3/7/07 5:53 pm, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

Saugeen River is in Ontario right by Lake Huron. Good river for fishing (haha a "baby whale"...that's how I felt when I saw this thing!).

 
At 4/7/07 4:00 pm, Blogger Maggie Rosethorn said...

Mike...I'll have to check out my maps, then, and when I am home in Michigan in 2 weeks, wave across the water at you!

 
At 6/7/07 5:15 pm, Anonymous Nick said...

Mike,

I know how you feel. Or at least I'm prepared for it. I'm gonna be out of pocket for like 11 days starting on the 21st, and I can't imagine what kind of shit is gonna go down while I'm gone.

http://www.ragbrai.org/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home