The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Unmotivated Heathen and a little Robot Chicken

Man, I've been completely unmotivated to write anything the last little while. I'm not sure if it's the summer and nice weather, thoughts of the cottage, the new kid to play with or a combination of all of these, but the news just isn't holding my attention of late. Plus most of what I'd like to say gets said before me and better by other bloggers, most of whom are on my roll.

Between the whole Bush scandal thing (Which one, again? That fuckin' guy and his administration have had more scandals than I have fingers, toes, knees, elbows, testicles, and teeth, for chrissake), the upsurge in atheist writers and the predicted backlash, Paris goddamn Hilton, and the general decline of society, my little area of happiness keeps me relatively sane. I do enjoy having this blog as a place to vent and bitch - something I do with great joy and vigour - but recently I just haven't felt it. Sort of like Austin Powers without the mojo. Know what I mean?

Yeah, yeah, minus the baby-eating, metric-ton Scotsman.

Anyhoo, until I get motivated, here's a HILARIOUS clip from Robot Chicken, a show that if you don't watch, you should. Enjoy.

0 Barbaric Yawps:

Post a Comment

<< Home