The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Gone Fishin'

Well everyone, it's that time again for me to head to the woods and catch some fish for a week of R&R (that's "rest and relaxation", hopefully not "resuscitation-attempt and rigormortis"). This will be part of the view:
Mirror Island_25_1
Yeah, it's pretty sweet. So enjoy the other fine blogs and sites until the 20th when I'll be back to bitch and moan about having to reconnect and catch up on all the happenings. Ciao!

4 Barbaric Yawps:

At 10/8/07 9:17 am, Blogger tina said...

I wish that was the caption on my blog! I'm jealous, I love to fish!

 
At 11/8/07 2:28 pm, Anonymous Melissa G said...

I am so jealous!! I wish I were in the Canadian woods right now on a beautiful lake instead of suffering 103 degree F weather here in Nashville, Tennessee. ::sigh::

Oh, wait, we're having a cool snap today! It's only 97! GET MY COAT!!!

 
At 14/8/07 11:04 pm, Blogger tina said...

Here in Michigan it gets quite cold...duh do ya think? lol! Anyway, when it's 40 or 50 here it's considered warm in the winter, my son moved to Florida for awhile and thought 50 degrees down that way was winter weather!

 
At 20/8/07 1:45 pm, Blogger King Aardvark said...

Nice. Hope you have a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home