The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

100,000

So I started this blog in early December 2005 and in the almost two years I've been writing I've touched on a lot of topics. Recently my hit counter topped 100,000 (and I realize that's a pretty small number compared to the big bloggers, but I'm a *very* small fish) and I wanted to take a second to thank everyone who stops in to read my stuff. Whether you like it or not, are offended or not, laugh or not - I'm just happy that you took time out of your day to read.

Have a good one.

5 Barbaric Yawps:

At 20/9/07 3:17 pm, Blogger ordinarygirl said...

Congrats on reaching 100,000!

 
At 20/9/07 9:57 pm, Blogger tina said...

I don't think you ever posted what fish you caught on your fishing trip? :) I try to say a little something on all of the blogs I have in my favorites. I may not say much, but I'm here.

 
At 21/9/07 9:29 am, Blogger King Aardvark said...

Congrats on the big number. I remember when my car's odometer turned over to 100000. Actually, when your blog reaches 100000, that's a good thing. When your car reaches 100000, it just means that you have to knock an additional $500 off the price if you try to sell it. Used car buyers really don't like seeing six-digits.

 
At 21/9/07 11:23 am, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

Thanks, folks!

Tina, I caught many smallmouth bass (two or three we ate and they were quite delicious) and one decent size walleye.

King, my car's odometer just rolled 200,000. I guess that it's a '97 sunfire with that many kms on it means that it's worth about $6. Sucks balls.

 
At 21/9/07 5:01 pm, Blogger King Aardvark said...

Based on what's on autotrader right now, my car's worth about $12500.

'97 sunfire, not so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home