The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Jenny McCarthy and Oprah - Partners in Suck

I was going to go off on both McCarthy and Oprah for being, once again, completely irresponsible towards the people they influence (for no reason at all). I was going to freak about McCarthy's self-importance and fear mongering with respect to vaccines. There was so much I wanted to say....

Then I read Autism Diva's entry on the topic and realized that there was nothing I could contribute that would be better or more educational than what was already written. Check out this quote:
Maybe now some kids will die of vaccine preventable diseases because they trusted the vomit eating side-show girl with the high-school diploma to give them medical advice.
That's classic, right there. Go check it out - you won't be sorry.

0 Barbaric Yawps:

Post a Comment

<< Home