The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Seven Weird Things Meme

I was tagged by Frank over at Salad is Slaughter with this meme where I have to tell everyone seven random and/or weird things about me. Ok, here goes:

1. No one can touch my bellybutton. Ever.

2. I used to have a Black Devil gerbil named Jack. He was named that because the first time I held him in my fist and his little head stuck up it reminded me of that Bugs Bunny & Daffy Duck cartoon where they climb the beanstalk and meet the giant. He scoops them up and looks at them, their two heads sticking up, Bugs slyly points at Daffy and says, "He's Jack." Still makes me laugh.

3. I once punched my best friend in the face in a bar because he thought it was a good joke to, while I was gone to the bathroom, stir my beer with his dick. Needless to say, we were in Halifax and everything continued as normal afterwards.

4. I have lost at bowling to a mentally challenged man in a wheelchair. More than once.

5. I almost wasn't born. My dad was in the seminary in the late 60's studying to be a foreign missionary. He was one year away from becoming a priest. Thankfully (on many levels) he left that place, got a job, met my mom, and in December of 1970, there I was. Go Dad. Thanks again for that decision.

6. I can recite, from memory, the entire Dr. Evil speech from the first Austin Powers movie. The one that starts with, "Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet." Seriously, the whole thing. And I don't know why.

7. My absolute favorite song to sing at a karaoke bar is Kiss by Prince. I'm really good at it and it usually gets huge applause. I only brag because there's about 5 things in life that I'm actually good at, and that's one of them. Pretty much everything you can name, I'll suck at, but I'll sing you some fucking Prince, my friend.

I shall tag...
Orac at Respectful Insolence
The Gang over at Skepchicks
Paul at Aurora Walking Vacation
Phil at Bad Astronomy
Sean at Sean the Blogonaut
and my friend Melissa

2 Barbaric Yawps:

At 15/12/07 2:23 am, Blogger Atheist in a mini van. said...

Hahahahahhahahaa!!

 
At 17/12/07 12:37 am, Blogger Sean the Blogonaut F.C.D. said...

Done.

My friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home