The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Things That Don't Suck

With some of the moolas I so generously received from family Christmas gifts, today I picked up The Portable Atheist, Hitchens' new compilation of "must reads" that I'm itching to get into. I also purchased the Human Rights Watch 2007 List which looks really interesting to peruse.

Oh, and a capo and guitar strap. Rock on, my friends. Rock on.

I'm on a little bit of a break to chill with the family, but I'll be back in full swing with posts and podcasts in less than a week. Everyone have a bitchin' and safe new year's eve.

3 Barbaric Yawps:

At 28/12/07 7:23 pm, Blogger Larro said...

I got Atheism a Reader, a collection of essays (Bertrand Russell, A. J. Ayer, Percy Bysshe Shelley, John Stuart Mill, Antony Flew, David Hume, George Eliot, Charles Darwin, H. L. Menken, Carl Sagan, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Robert Ingersol and Gore Vidal) edited by S. T. Joshi.

I didn't know you tickeled the strings! I've got a capo. A 1963 Epiphone Coronet (dismantled) and a Yamaha RGX112 (my baby).

Rock on indeed.

 
At 28/12/07 11:10 pm, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

I just started a couple months ago and am lovin' it. Chords galore and trying to fingerpick Blackbird - stupid Paul McCartney and his left-handed difficulty.

Nice with the '63 Epiphone and the Yahama. Jealous I am.

 
At 29/12/07 5:13 pm, Blogger Sean the Blogonaut F.C.D. said...

I bought the portable atheist a couple of months ago. Still haven't cracked it open yet.

The only guitar I can play is one hooked up to Guitar Hero on the playstation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home