The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mick? Mick? Ah Well, He's No More

As much fun as it is to have my own fucked up Christian troll, I'm not going to take any more comments from Micky. They'll be deleted as soon as I notice them because...well...he's fucking insane and is providing nothing to argue with. If he actually took the time to put an idea together, then maybe I'd entertain the thought of engaging the guy in a debate or something. However, whenever I see something written in the comments of this (or any other) blog, it's the same cut and pasted crap or it's insane ranting with tons of "HA! HA!" and the standard "Were you sexually abused as a child?"

So no more Micky.

2 Barbaric Yawps:

At 16/1/08 12:55 pm, Anonymous Maakuz said...

Hooray!

It started out fun, but I agree the guy has some serious mental issues.

 
At 16/1/08 3:41 pm, Blogger Sean the Blogonaut F.C.D. said...

Sounds like he got screwed by one group of Jesus freaks as a child and another lot later in life - a casualty of religion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home