The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Podcast 8 - Loving When Animals Attack

First of all, many apologies for the lengthy absence. A bad combination of being happy, enjoying the family, playing a lot of guitar, and just generally not feeling inspired to deal with the shit that's been in the news has come together in a Perfect Storm of non-blogging. I'm going to make a concerted effort to post more regularly and get a podcast a week up.

About that - I need to thank Jerry. A lot. He helped out with the linkage and advice on how to get the audio into proper format so it can be picked up at iTunes and can be played on an MP3 players. Hopefully it'll work and life will be good.

This podcast is just under 7 minutes so enjoy and hopefully the phone ringing in the middle won't mess you up too badly. I couldn't be bothered editing it out.

Click on the post heading and you'll go to the download location.

2 Barbaric Yawps:

At 2/3/08 2:10 am, Blogger clem said...

It worked fine for me, Mike. Funny and accurate stuff. I have to admit that the Pamplona idiocy gives me schadenfreude laced amusement when the poor doomed bulls get a bit of revenge. Any plans to put the older casts up in this form? Incidentally, this 'cast is titled as number three rather than eight.

 
At 2/3/08 11:18 am, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

Yeah, I'd like to get the older ones up as well like this one.

For some reason, I must not have changed the file name to #8. I use the third podcast layout from Audicity to do all my others and, because I'm a complete technotard, the name must have stuck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home