The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

The PZ/Richard Dawkins/Expelled Thing

I'm not going to comment here because it's been so covered everywhere else, but the whole "PZ Myers getting kicked out of the showing of Expelled while Richard Dawkins, who was right next to him, got in" is hilarious. I'm going to see the film when it comes to my neck of the woods and I'll comment then, but the whole thing is turning out to be just a circus of ineptitude on the part of the "filmmakers".

Oh, and that's in quotes because I'm biased as hell when it comes to this topic and have no intention of giving the movie a fair and balanced viewing. So there.

3 Barbaric Yawps:

At 22/3/08 5:18 pm, Blogger Bruce said...

No, don't go see the movie. Don't give these liars any of your money. Wait till it comes out on DVD, which will probably be soon since I don't anticipate this thing lasting in the theaters more than a few weeks, and then hope that your local library picks up a copy that you can borrow.

 
At 22/3/08 6:35 pm, Blogger BigHeathenMike said...

That is for sure the way I'll go - or I'll pay for one movie and "accidentally" go into Expelled. Either way, the IDiots won't see a penny of my moolas.

 
At 23/3/08 3:12 pm, Blogger Bing said...

I was just going to steal it from the internets, but that's a good idea.

HJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home