The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Friday, May 23, 2008

O'Leary's Blog #7 - A Letter

Imagine if she actually wrote a letter announcing her new blog:
Hi, I'm Denyse O'Leary and this is a letter to all my fans letting you know what's new at Colliding Universes (link). Of course I have to link to this at all my other blogs here (link), here (link), here (link), here (link), here (link), and here (link). Oh and just in case you didn't pay attention to my first sentence, it's here (link to above).

My previous paragraph, for those not interested in looking four inches upwards, is here (link) and can also be found at my other blogs here (link), here (link), here (link), here (link), here (link), here (link), and in a compilation book you can purchase here (link). The darwinists think that they're so smart, but I address that in my book (link) and you know what, they're not and I prove it consistently at Mindful Hack (link) and Uncommon Descent (link) as well as in the book I mentioned earlier in this sentence (link).

So that should prove everything. Oh, and this post can be found here (link).
Yeah, that's about right.

5 Barbaric Yawps:

At 26/5/08 8:54 pm, Blogger Paul said...

I'm invoking Poe's Law because there isn't any way to know if that is true or a parody.

 
At 27/5/08 2:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's even more bizarre is that many of her blogs are just turning into link farms (take a look at post-darwinist, many of the posts are just links to one of her other blogs). I can't wait until her little blog farm gets into a recursive loop and disappears up its own backside...

I used to read her blogs fairly regularly, but I just find her so intellectually dishonest, I no longer have the stomach for it. I used to (nicely) ask questions in the comments, but it was very clear after a while that she's not really interested in having a proper civil discussion and I never got a decent answer to anything (it was usually "That's a good question, but..."). Of course now she's turned off comments, I'm sure because nobody had anything nice to say...

Besides, she's a HORRIBLE writer - half the time I can't even follow her train of thought. She writes more like a 12-year teenager than a bona fide journalist...

It says a lot about Dembski that he would entrust so much to her being co-host with him on UD...

 
At 27/5/08 11:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's another reason why O'Leary no longer allows comments:

"That, by the way, is the reason I no longer have a combox here at the Post-D. Under our new shadow "human rights" justice system, one can be charged over material that appears in comboxes. I simply don't have time to vet it all. I can barely keep up with blogging."

Poor little thing - she's turned blogging into a veritable cottage industry. What completely seems to elude her is that 7 x garbage blogs, still equals garbage.

Mike - is it true about the "human rights" thing in regard to blog comments? Frankly, I don't trust O'Leary's opinion on anything, so it would be good to hear from a sane and rational Canadian on the topic...

I suspect (as usual) O'Leary is looking for "controversy" where it doesn't exist...at least I haven't come across any other Canadian bloggers who seem bothered by it.

 
At 28/5/08 7:55 am, OpenID iambilly said...

You can always tell someone is lying by counting the (b)links.

 
At 28/5/08 10:48 am, Blogger Heathen Mike said...

Hey Anon, this guy seems to have a go at the CHRC on his site and it doesn't look like O'Leary is in the real world at all (as per usual).

I've tried to leave (polite) comments and questions at O'Leary's site(s) and they've never gotten through or answered. She's basically in a bubble and wants no part of intellectual conversation/discussion, as far as I can tell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home