The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Monday, June 23, 2008

George Carlin Dies...Goddammit.

Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits. Freedom of speech, freedom of ideas and pointing out the ridiculous notions that pass for "common sense" were all parts of George Carlin's act. I was fortunate enough to see him live in Halifax several years ago and Carlin was as sharp as ever.

I am going to miss George Carlin and the world is a worse place because he is not here anymore.

A little bit o' George for you to remember:



Fuck...now I'm sad.

2 Barbaric Yawps:

At 23/6/08 6:18 pm, Blogger reVAMPed said...

...me too. I'm so sad.

 
At 27/6/08 7:08 am, Blogger katetbetrue said...

...and so it goes.

Just sharing in the sadness. Kinda feels weird laughing at the same time though.

Dig the blog, man. Been lurking a long time. I'm curious about your views on woo within massage therapy (i.e., toxin release, etc.) I'm a nursing student, and I'm frightened of the amount of woo within my own profession. I couldn't find any posts on the subject in the archives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home