The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Monday, June 23, 2008

George Carlin - The Last Word

I thought this would be a fitting bit to post - it's Carlin's finish to the opening of his Life is Worth Losing special. Sums him up nicely, I believe:
I’m a rude dude,
But I’m the real deal,
Lean and mean,
Cocked, locked and ready to rock,
Rough, tough and hard to bluff,
I take it slow,
I go with the flow,
I ride with the tide,
I’ve got glide in my stride,
Driving and moving,
Sailing and spinning,
Jivin and groovin’,
Wailin’ and winnin’,
I don’t snooze,
So I don’t lose,
I keep the pedal to the metal,
And the rubber on the road,
I party hearty,
And lunch time is crunch time,
I’m hangin’ in,
There ain’t no doubt,
And I’m hangin’ tough,
Over and out . . .

1 Barbaric Yawps:

At 23/6/08 11:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is probably the most touching tribute I've seen to Mr. Carlin.

-SexySecularist

 

Post a Comment

<< Home