The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Where The Hell Is Matt? He's The Mayor Of AwesomeLand

Well, Matt of Where The Hell Is Matt? fame has done it again and this is my favorite video of the three I've seen (if you haven't seen the other two, you really should check them out - the scenery is amazing and the concept is fantastic). By incorporating so many people to take part in his dance, it really brings the world together and you see that, behind all the freaks, politics and bullshit out there supposedly to divide us, we're all one big family of humanity. I defy you to not smile while watching this.

Bravo, Matt.(Tip 'o the horn to my friend Claudia for the heads-up - if you're planning a wedding, she's the one to talk to, let me tell ya.)

4 Barbaric Yawps:

At 16/7/08 5:41 am, Blogger Der Geis said...

I compare it to the 80s "We Are the World", except that sucked and this is awesome.

 
At 18/7/08 5:56 pm, Anonymous skeptic said...

It's hard not to be in love with the world for a few minutes after watching one of his videos. They get me every time.

 
At 20/7/08 4:30 am, Anonymous melior said...

You're right -- I tried, but I couldn't not smile.

 
At 29/7/08 8:58 am, Blogger Heathen Mike said...

Ok, I'm a dumbass and accidentally rejected a comment from a person named "Uspace". My apologies and thank you for taking the time to both watch the video and comment here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home