The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pointing Out The Obvious

Ok, so I'm on a bit of a blogging break. Obvious enough. I'm not done by any stretch of anyone's imagination so, to any weirdos out there who think I've thrown in the proverbial towel, I haven't. Just a couple little life changes taking place and I had to put something on the back burner - blogging was it.

I recently worked a four-day trade show with a "reiki master", which was not quite as painful as you might have expected it to be - but that being said, I'm putting together yet another post (aside from this one) about the retardedness of a "therapy" that isn't. Let's just say that "past lives" are involved.

Ok, so I'll be back but for the next week I'm at a cottage way the fuck out in the middle of nowhere with absolutely zip chance of coming into contact with a television, let alone a high-speed internet connection. Lots of fishing and campfires and guitar playing. Life is good, kids. I hope yours is too.

0 Barbaric Yawps:

Post a Comment

<< Home