The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sarah, um, Palin Explains Her, um, such as, Foreign Policy, er, Experience.

It's like she's a four year old trying to explain something she has no idea about. Seriously, compare this:
to this:Anyone see a problem here? Both stumbling and trying to talk intelligently about something they've not prepared for and don't know anything about.

...only one of them might be the Vice President of the United States of America in just a few short months because she's "a regular woman and a hockey mom". Fuck me in the ass with a barbed wire mitten - do real people vote for those sort of shitbag reasons?!

I thought Harper was bad (he is), but at least I'm not dealing with that horsepucky.

4 Barbaric Yawps:

At 25/9/08 10:45 pm, Anonymous Brad said...

Why compare when you can have both at the same time!

 
At 26/9/08 12:15 am, Blogger Heathen Mike said...

Damn, I really thought I had the first dibs on that. Crap...but thanks for pointing it out to me.

 
At 26/9/08 11:36 am, Blogger Perky Skeptic said...

I'm... so... embarrassed. Soon the real America will be indistinguishable from parodies of America. If McCain and company get elected, we will be Poe-d.

 
At 30/9/08 1:51 pm, Blogger King Aardvark said...

This is the best comparison ever (Seriously, I thought you were first too. I loved it).

Perky, I think you've been indistinguishable from the parodies since the beginning of W's second term. If Palin and McCain get in, then you will be a parody of the parody.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home