The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lazy Post So You Know I'm Still Alive

Anyone catch John McCain on The View? The ladies did a credible job of grilling him, particularly Joy Behar, Whoopie, and Barbara. McCain tap-danced and lied, as is now expected, but I think the main reason it seemed to go so well is that Sherri "I don't know if the world is flat...I don't think anything came before Jesus" Sheppard kept her mouth tightly shut.

To end, I'll just post this hilarious bit from John Cleese - is anyone better than him? I think not. Here's his "The Scientists" podcast. Enjoy.

4 Barbaric Yawps:

At 16/9/08 11:08 am, Blogger Perky Skeptic said...

YAY, Mike! :) Melissa G here-- Glad you're still alive!

On the plus side, I got my very own blog, so if I get bored for lack of reading material I can write some! ;)

 
At 16/9/08 9:41 pm, Anonymous The other Melissa said...

How funny is it that there are two "Melissa G"s in your life? :-)

Miss you. We need to catch up.

 
At 17/9/08 7:50 am, Blogger Heathen Mike said...

I know, eh? You're both MG, like Magnesium...only better. Well, I assume in the case of the above Melissa G as I've never actually met her. :)

Totally agree that we need to catch up. Ridiculous.

 
At 17/9/08 8:14 am, Blogger Perky Skeptic said...

Oh, my goodness! I knew you've got a friend named Melissa, and I thought I was being so helpful by putting the G there, to differentiate us, but no dice! LOL!

Hi Melissa, nice to meet you! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home